Top 10 Video Editing Apps for Android in 2023
Are you looking for the top video editing applications for your android? Then you are on a right platform. Here you will be familiar with Top 10 Video Editing Apps for Android.
As we know that video editing has become the trend of today’s era. People love to edit their beautiful moments and share on different social media platforms. Video editing basically allow users to plunk them in front of screen. These apps will be very helpful for you to create the best video content from your android devices.
Here is the list of Top 10 Best Video Editing App for Android
- Adobe Premiere Clip
- Kine Master
- Filmora Go
Quik is an application that was introduced for editing purpose. If you want to best editing then use this Quik application. This is best editing tool for any kind of editing. By seeing first your video, Quik auto find the best moment clips and transition for your videos. You can also edit your shorts clips manually.
Features of Quik:
- Add different photos
- You can make time-lapse sequences
- 100-plus free songs accessibility
- Auto Sync videos to music
- AI editing assistance
- Different text fonts and emojis
Best Editing tools added in this app.
This application is downloadable for your Android and IOS devices.
This application has two plans. First you can use basic plan which is 30-day free trial. Second is Pro Plus plan which gives you different kind of music library and premium support for $4.99 per month. Quik is considered best Automating editing tool.
Adobe Premiere Clip:
The 2nd most usable editing application is Adobe Premiere Clip. This application gives us two modes.
This is use to transforms and trim clips in minutes on android devices then you are able to post that video after editing.
This feature is used to add special overlay designs and sound effects on videos.
For addition of soundtrack there is a music library added in this application.
Features of Adobe Premiere Clip:
- Drag and drop features includes.
- Exposure, lighting and sound option were added.
- Add titles
- Add transitions
- Add slow-motion effects
- Adobe Creative Cloud support is also added.
- Sync option is also present
Not vertical editing ability present.
Automated editing is poor quality in this application.
This application is downloadable for your Android and IOS devices. If you want to use Adobe Premiere Pro then you have to pay $20.99 per month. This pro provides you cinematic color tools, flexible with camera arrangements, video tutorials, and sound modification. This is Simplified mobile video editing tool.
The 3rd most usable editing application is called Splice. This application gives you the best editing interface. If you want perfect editing on your devices then this application splice your video clips and make organized video and apply different customization and transitions. You can also add different sound tracks on different videos with the help of music library. This application has high Apple Store rating which means users find this application very useful for them.
Features of Splice:
- Trim your videos.
- Crops your videos
- Add special effects like animation
- Different font style
- Sound tracks and music library
- Sync option is also available
This application is only for IOS devices. This appl is entirely free. This application is used for combining multiple clips.
You can create Instagram stories than use In-Shot app. You can easily trip your videos and make your video highly valuable content. With this app you can manage the speed of your video. This application provides you different fonts, colors and others features. This application is very popular in the whole world and most useable application in the Google with 4.7+ rating.
Features of In-Shot:
- You can add Music, effects, and voice-over with this application.
- This application also provides Text and emoji.
- You can also share your videos too.
- Blur option is also present.
Its free version includes ads and a watermark which is called basic plan.
Its pro version is without ads and a watermark.
This app was design for Android devices and IOS devices.
If you are looking for an application that gives you a professional editing then KineMaster is best application from all others that are present in Google Play Store. This is highly useable tool in the whole world. With this application you can adjust color, brightness and video speed. You can 10 layers+ on your video. You can also add different effects like animation, handwriting, blur option and many more. Its interface was too easy for new beginners.
Features of KineMaster:
- More flexible than others editing apps.
- Gives Special effects and music on videos
- Provides different layers on videos for adding different text, graphics, images, recorded audio and handwriting
- Also provide Green-screen option.
- Instant preview options also available
Basic plan gives water mark
This application was design for Android devices and IOS devices. Pro version costs $4.99 per month.
If you are Apple users then you have to download and install IMovie for your smart phone. This application will provides you drag-and-drop interface. You can quickly trim your videos, add music on videos and record differ voice over.
Features of IMovie:
- Gives 4 K resolutions for videos
- You can add different effects and filters
- Add different Music, voiceovers, titles, and photos
- Provides different TV- and movie templates
- Also provide Green-screen option
Apple users can use this application only.
WeVideo were the 7th most popular editing application used for editing purposes. This application provides users basic editing with some features like Trim clips, apply filters and add music, text, transitions and video effects.
Features of WeVideo:
- User friendly app
- Free plan gives 1 GB of cloud storage
- Edit with connected device
Limited functionality for free version
Free version has water mark.
This application was design Android devices and IOS devices. Pro version costs $4.99 per month.
Pic Play Post:
The 8th most useable app is Pic Play Post. The most different features that was includes in this application is create automated slideshows and collages. You can add 365 photos, videos, and GIFs. Voice over and sound tracks are available in this application.
Features of Pic Play Post:
- Provide MP4 audio
- Provide Customizable video
- Gives frame ratio for Instagram Stories
- Adjust video speed
- Gives Split-screen transitions
Pro version gives advanced features.
Provides Limited music and fonts
This application is for Android devices and IOS devices. The Basic plan of Pic Play Post is totally free.
The most usable editing application with millions of users is called Magisto. With this application you can create content in minutes with the help of AI. You can make these by using three simple steps. Select the editing style, add video, and pick music. This tool will auto create a professional looking video for you. This application has 90 million + users.
Features of Magisto:
- This application gives Facial recognition, filters, effects, and auto cropping.
- Make high professional looking videos
- Auto-editing ability with the help of AI
- From start to end totally use AI
- This is high-quality stock images and video.
- This application is for Android devices and IOS devices. Its Basic plan is free. Its Premium subscriptions start at $4.99 per month.
Filmora is an editing tool that fulfills all the needs. You can also cover all the need by applying different effects and filters. You can add many features on it like themes, text and titles, and elements.
Features of Filmora Go:
- Trim or split the video
- Rotate and crop the video
- Adjust the speed of video
- Add different voiceover or audio tracks.
- No limits
- No watermark
Gives green screen for desktop apps. This application is for Android devices and IOS devices.
Download all these Top 10 Video Editing Apps for Android only on from Apkkiller.com or Google
What is best video editor in 2023?
It depends on your personal partialities and necessities.
Can I edit videos on Android phone?
Yes, you can edit video on your android devices.
Are video editing apps easy to use?
Yes, video editing apps are easy to use.